October 1, 2008

What I do

I am known as The Suburban Ghostbuster. I energetically clear houses. My specialty is clearing houses so they will sell quickly.

Have you ever walked into a house and thought "I would never live in this place"...or "this place gives me the creeps..."?

Chances are the energy in that house is stagnant, stored up negative energy from past experiences or people that has never been released. My job is to release that energy and restore a sense of harmony and balance to the property. I am hired by realtors and their clients.

I am also hired by homeowners who have just moved into a property and want a clean, clear energy field in which to establish their "own home".

My rates are based on the square footage of the home, travel distance, and degree of difficulty. I love my job and see it as a real service to people who are having trouble selling their houses

No comments: